|Before 1st May 2010||After 1st May 2010||On site|
|Basic registration fee for delegates|
|(a) Delegates||Rs 12, 000||Rs 13, 000||Rs 15, 000|
|(b) Students, Young Chemists, Delegates from African Countries||Rs 10, 000||Rs 11, 000||Rs 13, 000|
|(c) Mauritian nationals||Rs 8, 000||Rs 9, 000||Rs 11, 000|
|Functions/Conference tour for delegates and accompanying persons|
|(a) Welcome reception||Rs 1, 300||Rs 1, 500||Rs 1, 800|
|(b) Banquet||Rs 1, 000||Rs 1, 200||Rs 1, 500|
|(c) Conference tour (full day)||Rs 2, 100||Rs 2, 300||Rs 2, 600|
|(d) Participants/Cultural night for all delegates||Free|
|(e) Participants/Cultural night for accompanying persons||Rs 1, 000||Rs1, 200||Rs 1, 500|
|All in one package|
|(a) Delegates||Rs 16, 000||Rs 17, 000||Rs 19, 000|
|(b) Students Young Chemists Delegates from African Countries||
Rs 14, 000
|Rs 15, 000||Rs 17, 000|
|(c) Accompanying person||Rs 5, 000||Rs 6, 000||Rs 7, 000|
|Hard copy book of abstracts||Rs 350||Rs 400||Rs 450|
|Additional abstract||Rs 1, 000||Rs 1, 200||Rs 1, 500|
Rates are in Mauritius rupees, please consult http://www.mcb.mu/home/index_mcbnew.html for rate exchange. Currently 1US$ is about Rs 30.
(1) Fees for 1(a), 1(b) and 1(c) include conference bag, book of abstracts (CD-ROM), Tea/coffee breaks, lunches, polo shirt, group photo (A4), conference literature and participants/cultural night.
(2) Dinner will be served in welcome reception, banquet and participants/cultural night.
(3) The conference tour will be full day in air-conditioned coach with guide, lunch and entrance fees are included.
(4) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in case an invitation letter is required.
(5) The age limit for young chemist is 35. Proof is required.
(6) Students must provide letters from their supervisors.
(7) For all payments, receipts will be issued and can be collected at the conference venue.
(8) All bank charges will be borne by the delegates (example 3% using credit card).
(9) There will be 50% refund for cancellation before 1st June 2010 but there will no refund after this date. Refund will be done one month after the conference.
(10) The Organising Committee assumes no liability for participants' personal accidents, sickness, theft or property damage. Participants are requested to make their own arrangements with respect to health and travel insurance.
(i) Secured online payment (Open)
(ii) Bank Telegraphic Transfer
Name of Bank: State Bank of Mauritius Limited
Account name: University of Mauritius
Swift BIC: STCBMUMU
Account number: 61025100001143
IBAN No: MU20 STCB 1170 0251 0000 1143 0000 00
(iii) Bank Draft Payment
Payable to University of Mauritius (ICPAC 2010)