Call for Papers - ELECOM 2018
The 2nd International Conference on Emerging Trends in Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering
November 28 - 30, 2018 | MAURITIUS | https://www.elecom2018.com/
The 2nd International Conference on Emerging Trends in Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering (ELECOM) will be held from November 28-30, 2018 in the beautiful island of Mauritius. The 2018 ELECOM is the flagship annual conference organized by the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering and will address new theoretical and practical development in the area of electrical, electronic, communication engineering and computing. The technical program will consist of keynote addresses and papers presented in regular technical sessions.
Research themes for the 2018 ELECOM include, but are not limited to:
- Electrical Machines, Automation, Instrumentation and Control
- Smart Grid, Renewable Energy and Storage Technologies
- Power Systems and Power Electronics
- Digital Signal Processing
- Digital System, Logic Design and Embedded systems
- Opto-electronics, Biomedical devices and applications
- Internet of Things and Next Generation Networks
- Mobile and Wireless Communications
- Signal processing and Communications Theory
- Cloud Computing, Big Data Analytics and Security
- Web and Educational Technologies, Mobile Applications and Social Networks
- Intelligent Systems and High Performance Computing
- Multimedia Communications
- Database and Information Systems
For more details please visit : https://www.elecom2018.com/call-for-papers
Paper Submission - Submissions of high quality papers in all areas of Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering. The submissions will be handled through the Easychair website at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=elecom2018
Conference Publication - The normal allowable length of the paper is 10 pages (including figures and references) for regular research articles, and may be extended up to a maximum of 12 pages.
Articles will be reviewed by at least two experts to determine its suitability for publication in the conference. Acceptance of papers will be communicated to authors by email. The accepted papers will be published in the proceedings of ELECOM 2018 and may be considered/reviewed for publication in Springer LNEE Series.
Proceeding Editors:Prof. Peter Fleming, Prof. Saeid Sanei, Prof. Beatrys Lacquet, Prof. Kalyanmoy Deb and Prof. Andreas Jakobsson
Important Dates -
Deadline for regular paper submission: May 31st, 2018
Notification of acceptance/rejection: July 31st, 2018
Final manuscript submission deadline: August 15th, 2018
Early bird registration deadline: August 30th, 2018
Conference: November 28-30, 2018
We look forward to your submission.
With our Best Wishes
Team ELECOM 2018