UoM Higher Education Policy Symposium - 27 Nov 2015
The Knowledge Transfer Office organised, with the Faculty of Agriculture, the Development Research Uptake in Sub-Saharan Africa (DRUSSA) Higher Education Policy Symposium on the 27th of November 2015.
Member of DRUSSA, the programme groups 22 African Universities and is led by the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU).
Highlights of the event::
- Bringing together senior academics, policy makers and other stakeholders to promote a Science-Policy dialogue
- Facilitating the exchange of information between main stakeholders and stimulate both the supply of and demand for development focused research and the wider adoption of research uptake practices within the higher education sector
- Fostering interaction between members of the academic community and stakeholders to adopt a holistic and inclusive approach to the implications of policy measures amidst global changes. This empowered researchers to better understand the potential developmental outcomes of their own research and, where appropriate, establish research agendas that can also support national policy agendas.
Latest from Super User
- Pr A Carpooran : «Les Mentalités À L’égard Du Kreol Morisien Sont En Train De Changer»
- Dr Y Mihilall : «Le Défi Était De Trouver Un Substrat Pour Remplacer La Bagasse»
- Dialogue Meeting on Sustainable Tourism & Hospitality
- The Science Show - 15 - 19 February 2016
- Workshop on Intellectual Property - 27 Oct 2016