Go to top
- All participants (players-Athletes) must be in Sports attire all the time (Tracksuit-sport short-racing shorts-sports jerseys). You will understand that no casual wear and swimming wear will be entertained.
- Students, staff and corporate members are hereby informed that any postponement should be made 48 hours prior to their scheduled booking (18:00-22:00 hrs) at the UoM Gymnasium.
- UoM Staff and students who make the booking of court should be physically present when their accompanying guests come to play on the scheduled day.
- A maximum of 6 persons will be allowed per Badminton court.
- Only Non-Marking, soft-soled sports shoes are permitted on the court flooring.
- Food and alcoholic drink consumption, eating gums and smoking are strictly prohibited in the gymnasium and on UoM Sports premises
- All gymnasium users are requested to get dressed in the UoM Changing Room. It is strictly forbidden for users to undress elsewhere in the gymnasium.
- A maximum of 20 players will be allowed per booking for Indoor Football.
Designed & Maintained by CITS