Go to top
- Understand the rules and play accordingly.
- Refrain from using unlawful tactics which are contrary to the spirit of the game.
- Never argue with an official. Use the correct channels to solve problems.
- Control your temper.
- A true sportsman never looks for excuses when he has lost matches.
- Work hard to achieve success. Remember, you are part of a team.
- Be a good sportsman/woman on and off the field. You must also be prepared to lose.
- Treat all members of your team as you wish to be treated.
- Give your co-operation to management, officials, coach and captain at all times.
- Respect the rights of other club members.
- Look after equipment and facilities – show that you are proud of the University.
- Respect your opponent(s) and partners.
- Deny all forms of violence and cheating.
- Be loyal in sport and in life.
- Respect the environment and do not damage the site of competitions and Sports Infrastructure.
Designed & Maintained by CITS