Go to top
- Only non-marking, soft-soled sports shoes are permitted on the court flooring.
- Staff should be properly dressed in sports clothes at all times.
- Food and alcoholic drink consumption and smoking are strictly prohibited in the gymnasium.
- Eating and drinking are only permitted in cafeteria and spectator areas.
- Spitting is not allowed in the gymnasium.
- Disputes, fighting, violent and improper conduct and use of profane words are strictly prohibited in the gymnasium.
- No person or group of persons shall use the gymnasium for any activity which is not allowed by the sports office
- University of mauritius may request compensation for any damages to the gymnasium facilities resulting from disorderly conduct or misuse of its equipment.
- Staff must store their personal belongings in designated lockers/areas. University of mauritius shall not be responsible for loss of or stolen personal items.
- No loitering in restrooms, hallways and in the outer walking area of the gymnasium is allowed.
- All reservations or prior bookings may be withdrawn without notice subject to the exigencies of the university sports management office
Designed & Maintained by CITS