The Student e-Review System (SeRS) has been devised with a view to speed up the process of applications for Review of Examination Scripts/Projects/Dissertations lodged by students of the University of Mauritius so as to provide a more efficient service to the student community.
- Go to the Student Online System
- Login using your student ID and password and click on Result-> e-Review.
- Fill in the mandatory fields indicated in red.
- Upload marked assignments and tests, where applicable.
In case a scanned copy of marked assignments cannot be provided on-line, kindly submit a hard copy to the Examinations Office, 1st floor, Ex-CPDL Building, University of Mauritius.
- Confirm successful completion at the end of application.
- Ensure requests for Review of Examination Scripts/Projects/Dissertations are lodged within seven (7) working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays) of accessing the Transcript on-line. All marked assignments and tests should be submitted at the time of applying for the Review.
- A payment of Rs 1300 per module is applicable and must be effected
At the Cash Office, Finance Section, University of Mauritius.
By Bank Transfer to the UoM Bank Account.
- Processing of the Review will only start upon proof of payment of the Review fee.
- The whole amount will be refunded to the student if the latter’s grade is improved following the Review of his/her Examination Scripts/Projects/Dissertations.
- The outcome of the request(s) for Review will be communicated by e-mail in due course. Refund of the fee, if applicable, will be made to the student accordingly.